Dallas, Texas
1.1K views 3 comments

Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change.A month and a half later I call to see my balance and when my 90 days same as cash ends.

They told me my total fee for the phone was 966.12 and my down payment wasn't reduced from the amount of the phone. So in total they added $239 in fees.

I was told there would be fees and interest if wasn't paid before the 90days.The statement I got from the store I purchased says 800$ total not 1,039.18

Review about: Iphone 6.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Progressive Financial?

Comments

Progressive Leasing
South Jordan, Utah, United States #1041754

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention.We strive to be above board with our customers and our hope is that we can assist you with your concerns.

If you would like to discuss your concern with us, please give us a call at 877-593-2520.We appreciate your time.

to Progressive Leasing #1059565

*** bags charging around 75% interest

Don't pay another dime! Keep the phone