Progressive Financial - Pulling Payments Whenever They Want & Harassment
My husband and I bought a couch and dining room set from Big Lots almost a year ago through the payment plan option.
The information VERY CLEARLY stated that they would pull the payment amount out biweekly along with our pay schedule.
This means on a Friday every two weeks.
Now they're suddenly pulling the payments out whenever they bloody feel like it. In the middle of a week, or like this last time, AN ENTIRE WEEK EARLY.
My family is not rich (we used a *** big lots payment plan for godsake), but we try to live within our means, and plan for things to get paid on our actual pay days.
We do not have the money to get randomly charged a week early.
So now we have a "missed payment" by a few days and Progressive Financial is absolutely HARASSING me, despite the fact that we will easily be able to pay this Friday (When we were SUPPOSED to be charged).
They call me several times a day at all hours, from different numbers every few calls, and leave messages each time.
They are even skirting with the law as they called me at 8:55 pm last night.
This is harassing, aggravating, and 100% has made sure I will NEVER make large purchases with Big Lots or anyone who works with Progressive Financial.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "I can't understand why there are so many negative reviews. I have had two loans with Progressive and I've never had an issue. You set up your payment dates and..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "The management of this facility does not honor their words they publicly display on the front counter. The last three times I have been there, the staff has a attitude..."