My husband and I bought a couch and dining room set from Big Lots almost a year ago through the payment plan option.
The information VERY CLEARLY stated that they would pull the payment amount out biweekly along with our pay schedule.
This means on a Friday every two weeks.
Now they're suddenly pulling the payments out whenever they bloody feel like it. In the middle of a week, or like this last time, AN ENTIRE WEEK EARLY.
My family is not rich (we used a *** big lots payment plan for godsake), but we try to live within our means, and plan for things to get paid on our actual pay days.
We do not have the money to get randomly charged a week early.
So now we have a "missed payment" by a few days and Progressive Financial is absolutely HARASSING me, despite the fact that we will easily be able to pay this Friday (When we were SUPPOSED to be charged).
They call me several times a day at all hours, from different numbers every few calls, and leave messages each time.
They are even skirting with the law as they called me at 8:55 pm last night.
This is harassing, aggravating, and 100% has made sure I will NEVER make large purchases with Big Lots or anyone who works with Progressive Financial.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."