Progressive Financial - Pulling Payments Whenever They Want & Harassment

16 of 181 Progressive Financial reviews

My husband and I bought a couch and dining room set from Big Lots almost a year ago through the payment plan option.

The information VERY CLEARLY stated that they would pull the payment amount out biweekly along with our pay schedule.

This means on a Friday every two weeks.

Now they're suddenly pulling the payments out whenever they bloody feel like it. In the middle of a week, or like this last time, AN ENTIRE WEEK EARLY.

My family is not rich (we used a *** big lots payment plan for godsake), but we try to live within our means, and plan for things to get paid on our actual pay days.

We do not have the money to get randomly charged a week early.

So now we have a "missed payment" by a few days and Progressive Financial is absolutely HARASSING me, despite the fact that we will easily be able to pay this Friday (When we were SUPPOSED to be charged).

They call me several times a day at all hours, from different numbers every few calls, and leave messages each time.

They are even skirting with the law as they called me at 8:55 pm last night.

This is harassing, aggravating, and 100% has made sure I will NEVER make large purchases with Big Lots or anyone who works with Progressive Financial.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
16 of 181 Progressive Financial reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.