Austin, Texas
1K views 0 comments

My husband and I bought a couch and dining room set from Big Lots almost a year ago through the payment plan option.

Related: Progressive Financial - I have used them twice and have no complaints

The information VERY CLEARLY stated that they would pull the payment amount out biweekly along with our pay schedule.

This means on a Friday every two weeks.

Now they're suddenly pulling the payments out whenever they bloody feel like it. In the middle of a week, or like this last time, AN ENTIRE WEEK EARLY.

My family is not rich (we used a *** big lots payment plan for godsake), but we try to live within our means, and plan for things to get paid on our actual pay days.

We do not have the money to get randomly charged a week early.

So now we have a "missed payment" by a few days and Progressive Financial is absolutely HARASSING me, despite the fact that we will easily be able to pay this Friday (When we were SUPPOSED to be charged).

They call me several times a day at all hours, from different numbers every few calls, and leave messages each time.

They are even skirting with the law as they called me at 8:55 pm last night.

This is harassing, aggravating, and 100% has made sure I will NEVER make large purchases with Big Lots or anyone who works with Progressive Financial.

Review about: Progressive Financial Furniture Leasing.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Progressive Financial?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.